Streamline Your Real Estate Closing with a White-Glove Transaction Coordinator
Are you tired of dealing with the time-consuming and tedious aspects of real estate transactions? We are here to save the day! Our white-glove transaction coordinator service is the ultimate solution for busy real estate professionals like you.
Let us help you streamline an efficient way to manage your real estate transactions so you can get back to what you do best. Making Deals!!
So, sit back, relax and leave the paperwork to us!!
Fill Out The Contact Form Below or Call 470.260.7653 To Schedule a FREE No Obligation Today!!!
Working With Us
We’re here to make your real estate transaction as smooth and stress-free as possible. Our comprehensive service acts as both a Transaction Coordinator and an Assistant, providing you with a stress-free real estate transaction. We handle all necessary paperwork, schedule inspections, follow up on earnest money deposits, and monitor the progress of inspections, appraisals, loan approvals, and other essential items required for a successful closing.
We take pride in our attention to detail and thoroughly review all documents to ensure accuracy and eliminate errors. You can rest assured that every aspect of your transaction is handled with the utmost care and professionalism.
We believe that communication is key when it comes to real estate transactions. That’s why we make it a point to stay in constant contact with all parties involved, keeping you in the loop every step of the way. Our goal is to make this process as easy and stress-free as possible while helping to free up your valuable time.
Choose Sold by Social as your Transaction Coordinator and Assistant and let us help you navigate the complex world of real estate transactions with ease and grace.
Fill Out The Contact Form Below or Call 470.260.7653 To Schedule a FREE No Obligation Today!!
What We Offer: Contract To Close
Our service includes the following:
- Establish relationships with all third parties, including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents, to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information.
- Send weekly reminders, check-ins, and updates on what to expect at each step of the closing process.
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, inspectors, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.).
- Facilitate communication to ensure that everyone is informed, in sync, up to date on the progress of the transaction.
- Organize and manage all paperwork and documents related to the transaction.
- Ensure all documents are fully executed with proper dates, initials, and signatures.
- Prepare and review disclosures and reports that have been provided, and check that all signatures, initials, and dates have been completed.
- Supply the executed Purchase Agreement to all parties involved in the transaction.
- Handle HOA/Condo requirements, including ordering the Resale Disclosure Package, tracking receipt of documents, obtaining the Buyer acknowledgment form, checking for violations, and collecting the cure letter.
- All documents will be managed, signed, and secured electronically.
- Schedule, coordinate, and inform all parties of the closing date and time.
- Coordinate and confirm receipt of contracts, funds, and earnest money deposits with all parties.
- Coordinate inspections, appraisals, walk-throughs, and home warranties.
- Obtain and share information on transferring utilities.
- Coordinate the signing and delivery of documents.
- Review contract requirements and create a timeline for key touchpoints to clients throughout the transaction.
- Track all deadlines related to the transaction (e.g., inspection dates, financing deadlines, closing dates).
- Follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all contingencies are addressed and released on or before all deadlines.
- Verify all parties properly execute all documents.
- Create and/or maintain accurate and compliant electronic files for all transactions.
- Review Contracts and essential addenda for compliance.
Our transaction coordinator service is available for one-sided transactions for $450 or both sides for $550. We also offer customized solutions, contact us for additional details.
Price Reduced! Ready to make an offer?
Ready to lighten the load? Call now 470.260.7653 or drop us a message!
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2023 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved. Data updated as of November 29, 2023.